- To create shareholder value through the provision of modern, innovative and sustainable solutions to our partners in the offshore energy sector.
- To be the leading global provider of Mobile Offshore Units.
- We are committed to the health and safety of our employees, clients and partners, and to behaving with environmental responsibility. We focus on assuring the safety of everything we design, construct, operate and maintain.
- We are cost-conscious and manage our risks effectively. We continually seek opportunities to grow our business and to create value for our shareholders.
- We behave responsibly in all our business relationships.
- We always look for better ways to meet our clients’ needs through continuous improvement. We build on our past experiences and embrace innovation.
- We set ourselves challenging targets to deliver a superior performance and to exceed our stakeholders’ and clients’ expectations.
- We are proud of our business and track record, and our reputation and integrity are important to us. We work with rigour and transparency to ensure we are the preferred contractor of choice.
- We build trust with each other, our clients, partners, suppliers, investors and the communities in which we work.
- We aim to attract and retain premium staff for our business and ensure they are empowered to carry out their duties safely and effectively. We value the diversity of our employees and provide an environment where everyone can perform to their full potential and be rewarded for delivering excellence.
Our Operating Philosophy
GMS prides itself on operational excellence, which can be directly attributed to our highly competent and diverse workforce, both on land and at sea. Our worldwide vessel operations are supported by regionally-based teams that include commercial, fleet management, safety and technical professionals.
We work hard to ensure we recruit the right person for the job, and through our individual performance management processes evaluate and develop the capability and competence of our people. This includes a successful leadership development and graduate programme.
Our core values of responsibility, excellence and relationships underpin the way we work together to provide our clients with efficient and safe operational services.
We value our employees, not just for what they do, but for the way they do it and we demonstrate our appreciation through our reward and recognition schemes.